Welcome to my blog!

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! I am excited to share my new journey at Penn GSE with you! Please feel free to leave a comment. I look forward to connecting with you!

Here's a bit more info. of myself in addition to the profile:

I was born in Xi'an, and grew up in Guangzhou, China. I completed my undergraduate program at the University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point, with a major in Communication and a minor in Spanish.

Prior to coming to Penn, I was working as an International Student Advisor and Marketing Representative at Wisconsin ESL Institute where I found my passion for international education. I am most interested in two specializations of the Higher Ed. field: International Admissions and International Student Services.


Sunday, December 2, 2012

Love for Penn and the City!


        I can't believe that there are only 17 days left for the semester! Looking back at the days spent at Penn and in this city so far, I cannot express my gratitude enough for being part of this wonderful and rigorous program and of this incredibly amazing cohort! 
 
     I have always loved taking photos everywhere I go, but just realized that I hadn't posted that many photos since I started the program. So here are some of my most recent ones. Hope you will enjoy them. 

GSE - 3700 Walnut Street - My second home in Philly

Graduate Student Center, my third home in the city! :) This is where I get free tea and coffee! 
College Green - U Penn                         
Inside of the Penn Bookstore
GSE Student Lounge, where we often chill out and gather with our study groups
Inside of Houston Hall, the 1st Student Union in the nation :) 
There are many Victorian style houses like this one in Philly!   
Philly - City of Brotherly Love!  
Out and about in Center City on a cloudy day - still beautiful! :)
Another look at the Center City - Doesn't it look like a diamond in the sky? :)
I have yet to try the megabus! Hoping to hop on and visit NYC! 

No comments:

Post a Comment