Welcome to my blog!

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! I am excited to share my new journey at Penn GSE with you! Please feel free to leave a comment. I look forward to connecting with you!

Here's a bit more info. of myself in addition to the profile:

I was born in Xi'an, and grew up in Guangzhou, China. I completed my undergraduate program at the University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point, with a major in Communication and a minor in Spanish.

Prior to coming to Penn, I was working as an International Student Advisor and Marketing Representative at Wisconsin ESL Institute where I found my passion for international education. I am most interested in two specializations of the Higher Ed. field: International Admissions and International Student Services.


Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Saturday - GSE On-Campus Information Session!

I am so glad that I don't have major papers or exams due this week! My team is busy getting ready to put on our Fall on-campus information session this Saturday. We will have faculty, staff, current students and alumni join us welcoming all the prospective students interested in GSE. 

If you have registered to come, great! I can't wait to meet you there! 
If you are interested and available to come, please RSVP here. There's still time!

More information can be found on our website.
Saturday, October 20, 2012Information Session for All Programs
10 am - 1 pm
Houston Hall
3417 Spruce Street; Philadelphia, PA 19104
If you have any question, please feel free to leave a comment here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment