Welcome to my blog!

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! I am excited to share my new journey at Penn GSE with you! Please feel free to leave a comment. I look forward to connecting with you!

Here's a bit more info. of myself in addition to the profile:

I was born in Xi'an, and grew up in Guangzhou, China. I completed my undergraduate program at the University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point, with a major in Communication and a minor in Spanish.

Prior to coming to Penn, I was working as an International Student Advisor and Marketing Representative at Wisconsin ESL Institute where I found my passion for international education. I am most interested in two specializations of the Higher Ed. field: International Admissions and International Student Services.


Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tomorrow - Web Chat with Current Students & Alumni

Hi everyone! Alexis and I are getting everything ready for the web chat tomorrow, so just wanted to remind you to join us if you are interested in connecting with current GSE students and alumni to get an honest perspective on our life within and outside of GSE!

Here's the information: 
Title:       Prospective Student Web Chat with Current Students & Alumni
When:   10/3/2012 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Where:  Online
Hope to talk to you tomorrow!

Now back to study! Good night, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment